czwartek, 31 stycznia 2013

A letter from my kido;p


Dear Beata,
 I think you are the best babysitter in the world, making sure to mention all the other babysitters I’ve had, like ... and ... and so on, who all are the best babysitters in the world (Including you)

I love you so much and I know you have to do your homework, I wanna give you a big hug.
The Hamster on your computer is so cute! I wonder why you have more/less homework than I do. How do you say hamster in Polish?
You know I wonder so much about trees. I wonder so much about them I feel like typing or writing an essay about some type of disease for trees. There is actually a type of disease called SOD for oak trees (Sudden Oak Death). If you see bleeding from an oak tree, it is a sign for SOD. I learned that from a book that I wrote in camp.
I really have a lot but I cant write them right now.
Thank you for letting me type a very long letter.
From, ... 



3 komentarze: